Friday 20 March 2015

Road trip essentials

So much is happening right now in my life. A couple of days ago I got a mail from my ballet school with an invitation to a modern ballet show preformed by the Amsterdam ICK. It was an event hosted by the Dutch Royal Family that visited Copenhagen this week. I didn't exactly know what was going to happen but my ballet teacher told us to put on our finest dresses and get all dressed up. So yesterday I went to Copenhagen and guess what - it turned out to be a big event hosted by the Dutch Royal family. The whole Danish royal family, the Danish prime minister, some politicians and a bunch of other important people all in long beautiful dresses and with perfect hair. It was all super glamorous and I honestly fell a little like a princess surrounded by all of the important people. Unfortunately I couldn't really get a picture - I think it would be a little inappropriate. 

Anyways tomorrow I'm going to Italy with my whole family for our traditional ski trip. We are going by car and it takes a whole day so it's pretty long. Therefore I decided to show you what I love to bring with me and some essentials when going on a long road trip. 


Hand cream >>L'occitane<<
Gum >>Ice Breakers<<
Magazines >>Elle<<
Book >>Paper Towns<<
Headphones >>Beats solo<<
Movies and tv shows >>Austenland and Glee<<
Water >>Bobble<<
Oversized scarf >>Topshop<<
Comfy and cute socks >>Topshop<<
Bag >>Longchamp<<
Sleep mask >>Net-a-porter 
Lip balm >>EOS<<
Hair ties >>ASOS<<

Hope you will have a great Friday and weekend!

X
Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment